Price can vary depending on your requirements, Please get in touch with us, letting us know the nature of your business and what fayres you're interested in attending. As we limit the number of each type of service at each fayre, not all fayres will be available.
Promise Wedding Fayres was established in early 2023, however, prior to launching the business, Natalie, Founder & Owner had worked within the wedding fayre industry for almost 10 years. As Marketing Manager for a well-known Wedding Fayre & Events company, Natalie successfully promoted hundreds of events across South West & South East Wales to newly engaged couples. During this time, many wedding businesses were born and grown via these successful wedding fayres.
Wedding Fayres are the most effective way for you to market your wedding-related products and services to a captive audience IN PERSON! Many of our exhibitors report that a face-to-face meeting with their prospective customers is the most successful way to make sales for their business.
Why exhibit with Promise Wedding Fayres?
- The proof is in the pudding! If you visit any of our wedding fayres you will see some of Wales’ most prestigious wedding suppliers in attendance. Why? Because it works! The success of many of these businesses will be down to having the facility to meet face-to-face with their prospective customers. Many exhibitors book time and time again – we must be getting it right!
- All wedding fayres are actively advertised online to a targeted audience of engaged couples and ‘brides to be’ via print/magazines and online marketing to produce excellent footfall results, making the day a success for everyone involved.
- We’ve invested in our website to ensure we are ranked top for Google Searches such as ‘Wedding Fayres South Wales’ ‘Wedding Fairs South Wales’ etc. as well as featuring on other top-ranking websites too. Our website has thousands of hits each month.
- You’ll find banners and signs local to the wedding fayre venues to boost ‘word of mouth’ and raise awareness of our events.
- On average wedding fayres are attended by couples approximately 3 times in the process of planning their wedding day., therefore each fayre will be re-marketed to attendees.
- We only allow a limited number of each type of service at each fayre to ensure services are not duplicated to give you the best chance of bookings at the fayres.
- No ‘hidden charges’ for electricity, tablecloths, etc. the price we quote is the price you pay.
If you are new to attending wedding fayres, rest assured, we are here to help! We attend all of our events in person and are always available for any advice or a chat prior to or during the event. We look forward to welcoming you to a wedding fayre near you soon!
At a Promise Wedding Fayre you will find...
Relax - Review - Book
The Bridal Bar
A dedicated area for you, your bridal party and/or ‘spouse to be’ to take a seat and relax. Selection of drinks available to purchase.
For the first 20 entrants*
VIP Goody Bag
For each wedding fayre, we work with our wedding suppliers to pop some goodies in for you to enjoy! T&Cs apply*
For every entrant
Complimentary copy of Your Wedding Day magazine for every entrant
Save £££ at the fayre
'On the day' Offers
Take advantage of 'on the day' offers, deals and incentives for booking at the fayre.
At selected events
A line-up of musicians and entertainers throughout the fayre showcasing their talent LIVE (at selected fayres only).
*T&Cs - The VIP Goody Bag is only available to the first 20 entrants through the door at the fayre. The entrant must have pre-registered online via the website or Eventbrite and be able to show a valid ticket. 1 bag per wedding party. Please note, these goody bags are put together at the cost of the organiser and we ask that this kind gesture is not abused. Bags are reserved for those who are engaged and getting married.
A £50 deposit is required at the time of booking. The final balance is payable one month prior to the event or balance in full if booking near to the date. Payments can be made by BACs transfer or online using debit or credit cards. The option to pay by Clearpay can be made available so that payments can be split into 4 payments. Please advise at the time of booking if you wish to enable this payment type.
We offer a choice of 6ft, 12ft, and 20ft stands and smaller stands for musicians etc. If you're not sure what size you would require let us guide you based on our experience of working with similar businesses to you.
We supply tables/table cloths and chairs if required. Electricity supplies if requested at no extra charge however you'll be required to bring a sufficient length of extension lead.
And of course, don't forget to bring examples of your work so that your prospective customers can see what you have to offer, including plenty of leaflets and brochures.
The cost of a stand includes a table and table cloth /chairs (If required). Electricity is provided if needed, however please request this prior to the event. A serving of tea/coffee/soft drink for each person attending.
On occasions, we do 'shout outs' for our wedding suppliers during the lead-up to the event. If you have a special 'on the day' offer please let us know so that we can give you a complimentary shout-out to our online followers.
Set up times are usually 2 hours prior to the event. Timings for each event will be sent out 1 week prior.
We will be launching advertising and sponsorship packages in the future, please contact us for further details. Attending a wedding fayre is the best place to advertise your wedding products and/or services to prospective brides/grooms IN PERSON!
80-200+ per fayre plus friends and family.
- Google Organic Searches for search terms such as: Wedding Fayres South Wales, Wedding fairs South Wales, Wedding Fayres Swansea, Wedding Fayres Cardiff etc.
- Google Events
- Facebook Events
- Targeted Facebook Advertising
- Wedding Magazines
- Local banners & Signs
- Wedding Fayre listing websites
- Remarketing via our email database of couples who've previously attended events. Our stats suggest that couples attend (on average) 3 wedding fayres during their wedding planning.
Our proactive marketing ensures we reach brides/grooms actively searching for wedding fayres along with those recently engaged at the beginning of their wedding planning journey.